Time Saving Tech Tips on Instagram!

I am writing this quick blog post to spread the word about some upcoming tools I will be using to share tips, guides, demonstrations and help teachers make the most of technology in their classroom!

The first will be through Instagram. This social media platform, quickly becoming one of the most popular, allows users to post pictures and short videos. Videos can only be 15 seconds in length and so through this platform I will be creating some Time Saving Tech Tips. It won't be easy as I found out creating the first last night. As many of you know I am a massive fan of constrained writing so will relish the challenge. These videos will be quick and easy guides to help teachers save time and utilise technology to its potential in the classroom!

Here was the first video -


Make sure you follow ICT_MrP on Instagram for more Time Saving Tech Tips!


The next tool I tried for the first time yesterday was Facebook Live Video! This is a fantastic way for me to broadcast a live demonstration or discussion and see comments and questions in real time! I love the potential with this, being able to help teachers and answer questions wherever they are in the world! I often get requests from teachers who are unable to attend course or conferences and so this will be a way in which I can share ideas which can be accessed by everyone! Here was the first live broadcast from yesterday -




First Live Video!
Posted by ICT with Mr P - Tech to Raise Standards on Tuesday, 15 March 2016


Thank you so much to everyone who joined me for this first attempt where I demonstrated the brilliant Plickers app! I appreciate all the lovely comments and feedback! I will try and plan in a live video every week or so and will pre-warn everyone to give everyone enough notice to join me live!

If you have a particular topic or need help and support with something, please do tweet or contact the facebook page and I will try and include this in the broadcast!

If you wanted training for your whole staff, we are now taking bookings for next academic year - 2016/2017. Please visit - http://mrparkinsonict.blogspot.co.uk/p/ipads-across-curriculum-training.html

I have a range of courses in Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Cornwall, York, Peterborough and South Wales all before the end of this academic year! Please visit - http://mrparkinsonict.blogspot.co.uk/p/upcoming-courses.html for more information.

We also have places on our upcoming Year Group Cluster package in Liverpool in May, if you are interested in joining, please email - davyhulme.ipad@gmail.com


We are now organising a number of clusters for next academic year. If you would like to join or host please email - davyhulme.ipad@gmail.com.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Lovely Poem for Your Leavers Assembly

QR Codes - So much potential!

Exploring Excitable Edgar